Tuesday, May 22, 2007

IMPORTANT EXAMS OVER!!!!!!!!!!

OK Add math and chem was hard.Glad it's over.I am getting the feeling tht i wont be scoring well though. NVM this is a good lesson for me.

Anyway, my friend copied wat i did on my first post! He already had a blog, he made a new one and put a poem as his first post, well nvm, i am just going to take it as a compliment. I didn't think tht by me doing tht i would inspire others to do the same.
We really can lead through example...

I know it is impossible , but i think tht i will be failing moral.
HAHA, so does this make me a super honest person?
Y do we even have to do moral? Can't they have a class where they just give u situations and ask u for solutions and make ur mind think instead of memorising values tht u aren't going to recall and write down when ur in a situation? And how can our moral be tested on a piece of paper? it is so DUMB

ok i guess tht's it for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey russell. i thought you didnt blog anymore. anyway your poetry writing is getting better and better i enjoy reading it (: and keep up with the 15 minutes a day! sedikit sedikit lama-lama jadi bukit! lol

Anonymous said...

hi... yeah i think i messed up add maths too! hahaha. yeah moral is pretty useless. It is a lying exercise.