Thursday, May 24, 2007

poem for Emeera haha

OK THIS GOES OUT TO MY FRIEND EMEERA! :D

My friend Emeera,
She's a gem.
Can't imagine anyone not wanting to be her friend,
Now let me decribe to you
how much of a gem she is man.

Emeera's five foot five
doesn't have very long hair
but has nice black eyes
doesnt have bad skin
and habits of the bad type
oh and plus i think she has a nice friendly smile

When I first met her in 2006.
I wonder what she thought of me then ,
back then she was looking pretty sick,
but i am glad she has gone through that bit.

One year later , in 2007
I guess something related to fate happened.
Don't know how exactly did our friendship begin,
But i know i won't regret,
and our good friendship will not end.

Emeera's a smart girl ,
there is no doubt,
Say she wants to be a scientist,
yeah, she'll make it , if she tries it out.

She can hold a good conversation
makes you feel so invited
She has a great mind and good energy
being around her never gets me bored and tired

Glad i have u as a friend Emeera
Thanks for coming into my life

No comments: