Friday, June 8, 2007

hmm...

ok so i bought the PRO COMPLEX GAINER from GNC and i think it's good. I've gained weight from 66kg to 67kg in like 4 days i think. Not bad huh?

Hopefully i dont get too fat or big. First night i took it, i took the recomened amount they put on the container and my head and body felt like it was on fire. OMG man... i was sweating a little coz of it . so the next day i took half of the recomended amount and i was fine.

It's tastes like a mixture of diluted milk and diluted chocolate( i took chocolate flavoured)
TASTES BAD. But i am used to it now

Thanks Howie and KC for the advice.
Thanks Carmen for telling me tht i have all the advice i need . hahaha


So today i went to watch Ocean's 13 and it is really a smart show. But i think 11 and 12 were better. DEFINITELY NOT THE BLOCKBUSTER OF tHE SUMMER!

You KNOW WAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pissed off ... THE SPURS BEAT CLEVELAND!
Well i gotta admit tht the spurs are one hell of a team.

Saw Wei yen , keefe and azuri( i dont know the names of the rest but i do know they are from our school) bowling today. Azuri is really good now. Keefe's the same and Wei yen is not bad. haha

Ok this is my last post before i leave for EVEREST. I promise i will write my experiences and all when i get back . Which would probably be the 4th of july:D ENJOY SCHOOL EVERYONE.....while i am having the time of my life in EVEREST!!!! hahahahhaah

BYE BYE ALL

3 comments:

chadgan said...

haha. u followed the recommendation on the container thing? u must have suffered from drinking it lor. but i guess it's because of that u have gained weight. I havent gain any weight wei. i wonder how on earth i am gonna gain 10kg. lol. let's hit the gym together la ! haha. if i see u buffer than me, i'll surely be damn motivated. lol

`` said...

Your about me section says you like to play basketball?

LOL

unknown said...

wow. u actually blog! lolx..