Friday, June 1, 2007

Hols....

U know wat, this holiday is boring. I havent been doing much. . . plus the peopel tht i want to out with arent here.

Like today i wanted to go out shopping , so i asked my mum whether i could go. She said i could only if i had someone to follow me. So i think i asked John, Trixie, Leena, Charles, Ch'n wen, Gui fen and a few more people and guess wat .... They were either abroad or was busy or LazY!!!!

Omg man.... now i am cooped up in my house. Nothing to do and it's raining so no astro . Read all the comics.Read all the mags...SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAit maybe there is a reason why i am at home... maybe it isnt safe for me to go out today... hmm... maybe...

You know i watched the inconvenient truth tht day and Algore said something tht inspired me...
He said : "WHEN WE DO THE RIGHT THING, IT CAN OLNY BRING US FORWARD"

I think he is damn right. We all know this , why don't we start doing our rubbish and stop all our self -centered and/or negative actions and do the right thing.

By the way , tht was a hell of a good movie/ documentary. I think everyone should watch it.

Well i miss Emeera now, she's on a holiday. :( Emeera makes such a good friend.

I made a mistake tht day... I said my feelings to a girl without thinking. After tht i really regretted... I not only embarrassed myself... I made myself seem desperate which i am NOT!Plus she didnt even reply , which made it worse.

Actually i am not like tht ... maybe it was in the spur of the moment kind of thing.

Anyway this made me think tht we must all compose ourselves regardless of the situation . We should think of the possibilities of the outcomes of our actions and comtemplate whether they are beneficial , too risky or negative.

You know i honestly think tht Wui Yang make a fantastic role model not only for small kids , but for all of us. Well , i dont even need to expalin why, it's so obvious. He has so much potential in teh future.

ok i guess thts it .. the rain have stopped a little. i can go watch tv. so GOODBYE

1 comment:

L said...

I like the way you blog :)